Sometimes getting started in a new space can be a little daunting or difficult. To try and break the ice, feel free to introduce yourself and/or your organization here so we can get to know you a little better. Spice up your introduction however you like, but if you're a little stuck, here's some questions to guide you:
- What's your name? ( I know; we start with the hard-hitting questions.)
- What organization or company do you work for or are associated with? (or alternatively, what is your role?)
- What InfoSec topics interest you the most?
- What do you hope to get out of the Helm Community?
- Disaster strikes and all social media is about to be wiped from the internet. You can save one. Which social media site do you save?
- What's one recent event that has made you happy?
- Read any good books lately?
- Binge any good shows on streaming services?
- Now for possibly the most critical question in this list: Coffee or tea?